COURSES OF STUDY:
PASS offers prisoners two semesters of study.
- Each semester takes approximately 3-6 months to complete.
- Each semester includes five (5) courses.
- The first semester includes courses on:
- 1. Victim Awareness
- 2. Anger Management
- 3. Addiction & Substance Abuse
- 4. Domestic Violence & Crimes Against Women
- 5. Gang Diversion
- 6. Conflict Resolution
- 7. Parenting
- 8. Non-violent Communication
- 9. Re-entry in Society
- 10. Living With Purpose
Each course of study comes with a complete work book and study guide and is graded by a PASS professional who will offer each prisoner individual feedback and grading on their work.
PASS provides educational materials nationally to prisoners in state and federal prisons and jails. PASS is the only nationally recognized program of its kind, and is assisted by a wide array of lawyers, educators, and mental health experts who have worked with prisoners for over 25 years. Prisoners who successfully complete the PASS program earn a degree in Personal Psychological Development which can be used as evidence of rehabilitation before parole boards and with prison officials.